sábado, 23 de octubre de 2010

Lori & Brian 25th aniversary / Pedregal beach

Photos by Irela Garcia
Minister Marco Arechiga
Flowers by Emporio Arte Floral



I would like to thank you and Illeana for helping us make our 25th Anniversary a wonderful memory for not only Brian and I but also for our two boys, Chase and Jack. As with so many other marriages, we experienced the large church wedding. We wished to confirm our vows made to one another 25 years ago, but in a much more private setting and in the place we love so much. We could not have picked a better planner to accomplish this arrangement. Your many suggestions and examples finally landed the perfect idea we had in our minds. I appreciate your patience with me during the time of planning as I know at times I was hard to convince.

Our ceremony was truly so much more than I ever imagined. Pedegral was such a naturally beautiful and private setting to confirm our vows in the presence of our children. The ceremony was very touching and such a good reminder of how fortunate we are to have each other. The pictures…all I can say is they are so much more than I ever anticipated. They look very natural and so professionally done. I could not have asked for a better capture of the moment.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to celebrate the accomplishments in life. Memories are created not only for the husband and wife, but also for the children. What a great reminder to our boys that love is everlasting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario