martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Cheri Stambook & Roger Anthony Cabo Villas Beach Resort and Spa

Photos by Gabriela Mohar




Hola Luba,
I want to thank you for all of your hard work over this past year while planning my destination,dream wedding in Cabo!
Planning a wedding that is local is difficult enough the tought of planning my wedding in a foreign country was totally over whelming. I am so gateful that Cabo Villas refered you to Us. From our first email to the many others that followed I felt confident in putting all of the details in your hands. I appreciated all of the "little" and "not so little" things that you did for our wedding from the welcome phone call to the petals in the sand and everything in between, you went above and beyond your duties and examplify everything a wedding planner should be: I could not imagine going througth this process with out you!
Plan on joining un for dinner every time we are in Cabo, LOve Cheri!









Photos by Gabrila Mohar http://www.gabrielamohar.com/















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario